New look

To those of you who have been here before, this site may look very different now. I hope you think it looks better.

Yesterday I created a second blog, Faithworks, powered by Blogger. It is a copy of my WordPress website. 

I used an entirely different design theme or template to the one I used here originally, but this morning when I visited Featured Design, the same theme had taken over here too! 

You can imagine the state this site was in - almost everything out of place. So I decided to just accept the new template and work on giving it a very different look and mood to my Faithworks blog. 

Don't forget to check out the menu bar, on the left side of the homepage, which is a major reason why I like this theme. 

So, how do you like the new look of Featured Design? 


Popular Posts