Blue and Cream Vintage Roses metal print

I have experienced writer's block for the past month, but I finally sat down and almost forced myself to write this post.

I shot the original photograph a couple of years ago and always thought that I'd like to make something with it. So about two months ago, I did just that, and this is the result. The arrangement of roses now has a blue and cream hue, which creates a vintage photo effect. 

This metal print could be the ideal present for a mother who now has to think back to the role she used to play in her children's lives.

If your mom loves hot beverages, check out my coffee mugs (enter Lara Kaye in the Search bar). 

Perhaps you and your mother do not get to spend much time together because you live in one country or state and she lives in another. Let her know that the memories stay fresh in your mind, that you always think about her and value her.

The wall art would be best placed on a white or light-colored background or in a spot that gets a good amount of natural light. 

And how about adding a card from my available greeting cards with your gift? (enter Lara Kaye in the Search bar) 

Popular Posts